Trikke Tech embarks on crowdfunding campaign to grow the company.
You love Trikke carving vehicles. You think they’re the coolest invention since humans invented the wheel. You want the entire world to become a Trikke world. You’re wondering: what’s taking so long?
Well, now is the chance for you—our earliest adaptors, best supporters, and most loyal riders—to become a part of our business and help make history.
New investment laws now make it possible for average citizens (a.k.a., non-accredited investors) to buy stock in private companies through an equity offer registered with the SEC. Translation: investors (like you!) can play the venture capital game on an online platform similar to product crowdfunding (but with stocks).
The Trikke is a vehicle capable of changing lives and disrupting the personal transportation market, but you already know that.
- You’ve seen the accolades by media outlets like Time Magazine, which label the Trikke one of 2002’s best inventions of the year.
- You’ve read the stories of people who’ve experienced massive weight loss and life transformations by riding the body-powered Trikke.
- You’ve experienced the thrill of the unique, agile, personal mobility machine that is the electric, battery-powered Trikke.
- You’ve witnessed Trikke make major inroads with professional grade, three-wheel vehicles for law enforcement and the security industry.
- You’ve seen legions of riders sharing their love of Trikke on social media. You’ve told us how much you love the three-wheel wonder and thanked designer Gildo Beleski for his sweet invention.
You want Trikke to succeed and take over the world and we appreciate your support—all the more reason we are thrilled to announce this offer, not just to the world, but to our many riders, fans, and supporters whose lives have been made better by the joy of Trikke.
Won’t you help us grow? For more information on this once-in-a-lifetime offer, please visit our investment page at SeedInvest and let’s carve out a better future together.
SeedInvest is a leading equity crowdfunding platform that provides individual investors with access to pre-vetted startup investment opportunities. SeedInvest has funded over 160 startups and boasts a rapidly growing network of over 160,000 investors. SeedInvest has had over 13,000 startups apply to raise capital since inception and has only accepted 1% of those companies to feature on the platform.
Trikke Tech is offering securities under Regulation CF and Rule 506(c) of Regulation D through SI Securities, LLC (“SI Securities”). The Company has filed a Form C with the Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with its offering, a copy of which may be obtained at https://www.seedinvest.com/trikke.tech.inc/series.a.